WTB: 90mm throttle body

Welcome to the Connection Victor try PM'ing Stanko he may have one, he is a vendor so go down to his vendor section and hit him up
 
Welcome to the Connection Victor try PM'ing Stanko he may have one, he is a vendor so go down to his vendor section and hit him up

DAMN you Wade. lol

Yea, welcome to the "C" Victor. SGT Stanko has a 90mm TB for you.
 
I got one pm me
 
Sorry was advised against it

Not enough mods to my engine to go with a 90mm
 
Victor,Try the 85mm on from Mopar muscle.I made 7hp and 7tq with no extra tuning.
I should gain a little more when I port the mouth of my intake.It aslo made 14 hp
on the new 5.7.They are little less coin then the 90mm as well.Contact Lisa at BMC performance.She hooked me up..Good luck on your choice..
 
I have been reading up on a couple of forums

Victor,Try the 85mm on from Mopar muscle.I made 7hp and 7tq with no extra tuning.
I should gain a little more when I port the mouth of my intake.It aslo made 14 hp
on the new 5.7.They are little less coin then the 90mm as well.Contact Lisa at BMC performance.She hooked me up..Good luck on your choice..

Ported stock 85mm one seems to be the way to go unless you do heads and ported intake with my cam. Thanks

Someone has one of those for sale used???? If not I will call BMC, just got some braided hoses from them
 
got the cnc 85mm throttle body

let you know how it works, now I need a set of heads to go with my cam
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top