WTB 6.1 Manifold bolt-on underside plate

grip grip

New Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Here's a picture of where the plate is located. The plenum plate is missing in the top photo.

ae1b_3.JPG


02282009048.jpg
 
Last edited:
That is the plenim plate that is missing...
 
I will have a Complete 6.1 intake for sale in about 3 weeks if you don`t have any luck.....i know it aint doing you no good right now, but that`s the best i can do
 
If you get me a template I could make you one.Is that a flat area?
 
Thanks Ron. :)



Shoot me a PM when it's available. :)

you got it bro! It would be sooner, but i got to wait for the bodyshop to fix her back up and then she`s getting big valve heads, SRT max cam, and a ported and polished intake. Intake has got 8600 miles on it
 
If you get me a template I could make you one.Is that a flat area?

It's flat, but I don't know if the plenum that bolts to it is a flat plate or more of a bowl.
 
Last edited:
It's flat, but I don't know if the plenum that bolts to it is a flat plate or more of a bowl.

It has a specific shape to it but it could be done...

I have a machine shop also and I thought about making them but it turned out to be to expensive for anyone to want to buy one. I could make one for you but you may want to call the stealership and see if they can sell you one first.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top