WTB 4 Jeep srt8 wheels and tires...

nyc_srt8

I AM LEGEND
Full Access
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
NYC
in atleast near mint condition.

Will
 
There's a guy on the OC selling some. He's asking 3 G's lol...but, he also said..someone make me an offer.
 
There's a guy on the OC selling some. He's asking 3 G's lol...but, he also said..someone make me an offer.

3g's, HA, does it come with Kim Kardashian then maybe?
 
Actually, if it did, I don't think they were runflats lol.....lowball him..he seems a bit desperate and has been scopin' out Ebay too much haha.
 
If your going to put them on the 300 I say go for it. I wanted to trade my mom for her jeep rims before she sold it. I guess now I am just goign to get some viper 20's
 
WK wheels don't fit the LX? People are asking crazy prices for these things, we need replicas!
 
WK wheels don't fit the LX? People are asking crazy prices for these things, we need replicas!

CORRECT! THEY DO NOT FIT LX. The bolt patterns are different. I posted this thread for a friend of mine.
 
damn I still want them on a 300
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top