WTB 300SRT Wheels especially if they are powder coated black

Redfox0099

NASCAR Tech Student
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
47
Location
Augusta, Ga. (Fort Gordon)
Website
www.redfox-racing.com
Looking to buy some stock 20" 300 SRT wheels if you have any PM me....especially if they are powder coated black.









And I have these for Sale or trade for them:

Image007.jpg
 
Smart man, I powder coated my rims and love the look. Wish I could help you out bro, but I'll keep my eyes open............................
 
nathan - that would look bad azz on your slow car....... hehehehehehehehe how she running anyway??? welcome to the C, btw.....
 
pc 300 wheels would look sick with your color scheme man...pics when you get a set!
 
wish i could help, mine have a little curb rash (thats what i get for having a dd), not pc'd either
 
Last edited:
Ill be selling some black powder coated charger rims with brand new staggered invos on them here shortly ;)
 
image007gzp3.jpg




Now that's hot, photochopped of course....someone want to sell me some.


Stich what color are those, what is the name of the powdercoat so I can ask my place here if they have that shade of black.

yeah thats sweet...i dig it haha
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top