wtb 300c srt8 front end and headlights

8yourM5

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
40
Location
CA
So one pulled a hit And run on my car today my grill bumpper and heads lights r toast!! So if any one has them lying around let mr know I would lve to buy them from you thanks
John
 
fuck dude, im sorry to hear that. at least its exchangeable, i got a hit and run on my rear quarter panel. i need that shit in the shop for a week at least....
 
So one pulled a hit And run on my car today my grill bumpper and heads lights r toast!! So if any one has them lying around let mr know I would lve to buy them from you thanks
John

Oh man, I feel for ya. This is what the third time you've had your front end ripped off? That's how you got your 426 isn't it? Finding the Good in the Bad, 663 RWHP at a time!!

Buncha savages in this town.

Good luck with the rebuild!
 
Last edited:
Reacher where u been man????

Thanks Anthony I will get it up and fixed soon.
 
Reacher where u been man????

Much of the same boat you're in but repeated in a short period of time; I didn't want to look at my car after last spring/summer when I got hit twice, debris thrown out of a truck into my car mangling the front end, a repair shop crashing my ride INTO A WALL splitting the bumper top to bottom and destroying my Zoomers by using a naked flame to heat a stainless steel pipe up to smooth a wrinkle from being rear ended, all in 4 months. *laugh*

It's like OKAY OKAY I'll stop modding my car, I get it. STOP PUNISHING ME!!! *shakes fist at sky*

Gogogo.jpg


But I'm feeling much better now, and I feel your pain brother :friends:
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top