WTB 268 CAM or similar to upgrade 6.1 CAM

Bone

Love maker, heart breaker
Full Access
Joined
Mar 19, 2008
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
W.R., GA
WTB 268 CAM or close to similar to upgrade 6.1 CAM

My location is Warner Robins, GA.

thanks
 
I had a Comp 268 cam in my former Charger SRT8....really liked it..:thumb:
 
I'll check with some of my hemi truck buddys they use this and sell this cam often on some of the truck sites. I have a very good buddy who's a fireman in Warner Robins
 
Why not use the Stage II cam from HHP?
It is made by Comp Cams.
I believe it is very close to the 268, just a custom grind fo more power.

..
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top