WTB: 2013 392 Challenger wheels

RonVpr

New Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm looking for a set of 2012-13 20" 392 Challenger wheels. Preferably without tires. I'm just outside of Detroit. Only OEM takeoff Challeneger wheels that are described. No Charger or 300 please. I'm trying to replicate the Sergio Marchionne black Challenger they auctioned off for charity
 
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you probably want to find another forum to search for those...because this place is like a ghost town now.
 
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you probably want to find another forum to search for those...because this place is like a ghost town now.

Hope to change that soon. :cry2:
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top