WTB: 2004 SRT-4 S0 injectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mains

Pobody's Nerfect
Platinum Supporter
NorCal SRT Donor
Full Access
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
6,417
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
46
Location
Albuquerque, NM
So over the past several weeks I have replaced my entire ignition system, only to learn that one of my injectors is ca ca causing a Mis-fire.

So here is what I am looking for, a single working s0 injector, or a set of matched s0. I need them cheap because well I am at my spending quota for the month if not 2 months....

I can give you 3 working ones for a set though
wink.gif


email: cmains(at)mainscom(dot)com, or pm me here
 
got a line on some S1's
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top