SLEV!N New Member Joined May 15, 2009 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Points 0 May 30, 2009 #1 WTB 2 New SRT-8 Badges, the chrome and red ones.... not just the SRT. Im in coconut creek Fl.
1bad4dr Mr. Meany Administrator NorCal SRT Donor Army Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 19,670 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Corn Country May 30, 2009 #2 I am sure there are some floating around somewhere?
sn8kbit0308 New Member Joined Mar 25, 2008 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location rome, ga May 30, 2009 #3 i found some off ebay at one time but i think i finally bought from mopar supercenter
C cvp33 Full Access Member Full Access Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 428 Reaction score 0 Points 0 May 30, 2009 #4 Ebay is the cheapest. I bought one for each side. Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
SLEV!N New Member Joined May 15, 2009 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jun 1, 2009 #5 cvp33 said: Ebay is the cheapest. I bought one for each side. Click to expand... Those look good, im ordering now
cvp33 said: Ebay is the cheapest. I bought one for each side. Click to expand... Those look good, im ordering now
SLEV!N New Member Joined May 15, 2009 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jun 21, 2009 #6 Aquired Thanks