The "Reverend" CoolFlo 300C - C = Classy!! Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 2,138 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 45 Location West Chester, PA Mar 16, 2009 #1 Banged one of mine up this weekend .. don't ask! I am curious if someone has one laying around. Please let me know.
Banged one of mine up this weekend .. don't ask! I am curious if someone has one laying around. Please let me know.
The "Reverend" CoolFlo 300C - C = Classy!! Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 2,138 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 45 Location West Chester, PA Mar 16, 2009 #2 nothing .... 2500ish SRT's on this site and nothing?!?!?!?!?!?
1 1FST4DR Supporting Vendor Silver Supporter Supporting Vendor Joined Oct 14, 2007 Messages 2,051 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 55 Location Ft Laud Mar 16, 2009 #3 I think redfoxx has one for sale..
The "Reverend" CoolFlo 300C - C = Classy!! Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 2,138 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 45 Location West Chester, PA Mar 16, 2009 #4 thanks Scott .. REDFOXX, pm sent!