This is the color I PREFER. I'm open to other colors, but this is my FIRST choice. It's gotta be an automatic though, cuz wifey is gonna be driving this one as well. Average to low miles is acceptable. If you've put more than 12K miles/yr. on it, I'm not interested. I'm okay with a TASTEFULLY modded one. So if you've done a few things (lowering springs, exhuast, CAI, wheels, etc) I'm good with that. Just know I'm a "less is more" kinda guy. I don't want your car if it has tons of badges and a bunch of tacky junk on it....
I also don't want a "ragged on, beat on" car. If you've also taken good care of your "girl" we can talk. Regular Mobil1 oil changes, she's always clean and waxed, etc. And she's gotta be loaded, all options. Basically, what I'm saying is this. I'm super anal-retentive, and I'm looking for a stock, or tastefully modded Challenger. If you have one you'd like to sell. Either offer it up in this thread, or shoot me a PM. I have money in hand, and I'm ready to buy. However, as a general heads up, I'm also shopping for other vehicles. So just be aware of that as well. Thanks boys and Tam
I also don't want a "ragged on, beat on" car. If you've also taken good care of your "girl" we can talk. Regular Mobil1 oil changes, she's always clean and waxed, etc. And she's gotta be loaded, all options. Basically, what I'm saying is this. I'm super anal-retentive, and I'm looking for a stock, or tastefully modded Challenger. If you have one you'd like to sell. Either offer it up in this thread, or shoot me a PM. I have money in hand, and I'm ready to buy. However, as a general heads up, I'm also shopping for other vehicles. So just be aware of that as well. Thanks boys and Tam