Wish I had a 3car garage. Thinkin about this.

SRTLUVR

Detailing "Go-to" Guy
Silver Supporter
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Birmingham, AL
If you guys have any carport recommendations for me, I'd be very appreciative. I've found this bad boy, and looking for other options.

ShelterLogic 20 x 13 Foot Garage-in-a-Box - Carports at Canopy Center

I have a space between my house/garage & where the fenced-in backyard begins, that's where I plan to put this. Where it will be located, is less prone to high winds etc, because it's nestled between two higher ground surfaces. Make sense? I'm just trying to find a quality unit, that can stay up year-round.
 
Is the canopy replaceable? Those things work pretty good out here but we don't have any weather. Lot of people put those King Canopies (10x20) over the driveway.You set larger pipes in the ground in concrete and then lock the support pipes from the canopy into those. Won't go anywhere in the wind and all you have to do is replace the canopy when it wears out.
 
Last edited:
My dad has had one of those for his boat for around 5 years. No issues that I know of.

My parents live in the mountains of Northern California where they get wind, rain, and loads of snow. Not to mention the 120 foot Sequoia Pine Trees dropping crap on it. lol


WOuld be a great purchase, Chase. Just make sure there isn't a funnel effect in that space between your buildings.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top