Winter tires ?????

devo.badabing

New Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Winter tires on the stock 20s what is the cheapest place to order from ? and I've heard rumours of ppl using stock 18s with spacers any truth to this ? And has anybody drove their srt in winter with lots of snow and Ice ?

Thx DEVO from Canada


Sent by Devo from my iPhone5 bitch
 
Bearing down for the winter? I am curious what tires are good for snow too. Do most of you switch out the tires each year? So basically you have 2 sets?
 
Blizaks always been good had toyos last winter on old 300 it was a beast. I'm buying new rims next yr so gonna just run stock rims as winters from now on


Sent by Devo from my iPhone5 bitch
 
Thx SteveSRT ya I found those this am thinking those are the winners just hope shipping isn't murder lol


Sent by Devo from my iPhone5 bitch
 
Thx SteveSRT ya I found those this am thinking those are the winners just hope shipping isn't murder lol


Sent by Devo from my iPhone5 bitch

Yeah that's what the tire places usually tell you "well its the same if you buy online cause you gotta pay for shipping".

I usually get my stuff online because i have yet to find a place where I live that carries Nittos lol.
 
Kal tire does in canada but they expensive as shit


Sent by Devo from my iPhone5 bitch
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top