I have an e-mail forwarded to me from some one in this differential chain that I belong to.
Any way it is from Mike and Sharon Quaife and it states that they do not want to warrantee anything for the U.S. Now I'm not sure if it is from bad vender support here or what. How ever rumer had it that one of the suppliers reverse engineered the 215mm unit used in srt8 configuation if this is indeed true I would expect Q.C. on patten control
and if these units are produced hopefully some of the small weaknesses that were inherent in the design can be over come. We are dilligently working with eaton to provide a true track differential design that can not only handle the torque load that the housing has at threshold but will accept aftermarket ring and pinions when they come available. (Now I was told by richmond 4 weeks ago that they would be out by now) and also told by eaton we should have proto types of LSD a month ago.. But how ever I do have the Track Killer rear differential assembly w/ multiple ring and pinions available now this is a complete new diff housing it is a bolt in replacement for the excisting . wether it be an r/t or srt ,mag. charger,chalenger , or 300. Life time warrantee on carrier and life time warrantee on axles. geez with everything from steel cost ,taxes ,housing going caput economy bering crap all in all if you break you deserve a new one free Right??