I'm slowly getting rid of all the SRT8 nomenclature on my sled.........
I've visited MANY sites, and they all go back to Lloydmats.com for their custom floormats maker. I'm trying to get "SRT426" stitched into a new set of floormats. But when I get to the custom embroidery screen it won't let me get any kind of "make or model" in the embroidery, thus, not letting me get SRT stitched into them. Do any of you guys know where I can get a true custom floormat???
I've visited MANY sites, and they all go back to Lloydmats.com for their custom floormats maker. I'm trying to get "SRT426" stitched into a new set of floormats. But when I get to the custom embroidery screen it won't let me get any kind of "make or model" in the embroidery, thus, not letting me get SRT stitched into them. Do any of you guys know where I can get a true custom floormat???