WANTED: Your Old SRT-10 Clutch Master Cylinder & Line

Kevan

SRT-10 Owner
Gold Supporter
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
2,076
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
New Albany, OH
Website
www.tremol-no.com
WANTED: Your Old SRT-10 Clutch Master Cylinder & Line.

Hydraulic braided line needs to be intact, and all connectors functioning properly.
Heat shielding would be nice, but not required.
I need this ASFAP.

[email protected]
six one four- five nine six- nine three three six

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
I think I still have mine Kevan..will let you know this evening..
 
Thanks Larry!

You wouldn't happen to still have the old plastic slave cylinder too, would ya?
It'd be cool to have an extra that I could experiment with and take pics of.
If ya don't, no worries.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top