Wadda ya think.........

Dude.....I ain't going no where......I just want a Viper before I am too old or too broke to enjoy it......and both of those scenarios are gaining on me!
You just THINK you want a Viper. You'll get the Viper, you'll drive it 5K the first year, 3K the 2nd, 1K the 3rd, 4th, and 5th, then you;ll wonder where you old badass 10 second Magnum SRT-8 is living.


(And I'm being serious. I just described my 993C4S exactly. It hasn't been started in weeks, driven in months, needs new tires, and I don't even want to waste my money buying it tires)
 
It's called pirelli Scorpian snow & ice tires.

And buy same darned coilovers and RAISE your ride height in the winter.

you dont know where he lives hahahaha...that wont cut it...awd is NEEDED!

Lol, awd buys you a small window between go and no go... Erik lives at the frickin North Pole. I still remember those pics on the oc from winter 2006... something like "it snowed last night" haha. Ron is standing on his porch in skivvies looking at the inch of snow on the street, at Erik's house you can barely see the little red flag sticking up on the mail box.
 
Last edited:
must be rough.........lol
 
You just THINK you want a Viper. You'll get the Viper, you'll drive it 5K the first year, 3K the 2nd, 1K the 3rd, 4th, and 5th, then you;ll wonder where you old badass 10 second Magnum SRT-8 is living.


(And I'm being serious. I just described my 993C4S exactly. It hasn't been started in weeks, driven in months, needs new tires, and I don't even want to waste my money buying it tires)
Actually you are very wrong.......I have always had sports cars and I live in an area where I can enjoy the hell out of them.I do love the Magnum....no doubt there......but I have always had very stand out cars so this is actually pretty tame for me.
 
Actually you are very wrong.......I have always had sports cars and I live in an area where I can enjoy the hell out of them.I do love the Magnum....no doubt there......but I have always had very stand out cars so this is actually pretty tame for me.
All right......

But man, you got a sweet Magnum. Hate to see you let it go.
 
Lol, awd buys you a small window between go and no go... Erik lives at the frickin North Pole. I still remember those pics on the oc from winter 2006... something like "it snowed last night" haha. Ron is standing on his porch in skivvies looking at the inch of snow on the street, at Erik's house you can barely see the little red flag sticking up on the mail box.
Hehe......
snow2001.jpg

and 2 days later....
snow5001.jpg
 
i know where erik lives...and know the snow he gets...he lives less than 2 horus from me...and we get our asses kicked here...not as bad as him hahaha
 
i know where erik lives...and know the snow he gets...he lives less than 2 horus from me...and we get our asses kicked here...not as bad as him hahaha
2 hrs huh?.....lol.......It takes me longer than that to get to Albany.......lol.....my local track is in Canada 15 miles over the border.......takes me less than an hour to get there:D
 
Hehe......
snow2001.jpg

and 2 days later....
snow5001.jpg

HOLY CRAP!!!!! i could not live in a place like that!!! i guess growing up in nice climates spoils a person......:thumb2:
 
You don't need a Viper....doesn't Chrysler Corp own a company that makes snowmobiles with an SRT package?
 
2 hrs huh?.....lol.......It takes me longer than that to get to Albany.......lol.....my local track is in Canada 15 miles over the border.......takes me less than an hour to get there:D

(i thought you were by albany?)...

anyway...i used to work in Burlington Vermont...so i was close by then at least! lol
 
Well,now that it's the second I think I'll hang on to it...........anyone got a used Paxton they wanna sell me?:imao:
You bitch! :rofl2:
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top