Wadda ya think.........

Hemi31

[email protected]
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
1,731
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
AuSable Forks, NY
$37k......to much to list.
ViperWheelsmounted002.jpg

pm for details......will trade for 93-95 Viper
 
Last edited:
april fools hopefully erik......
 
seems like a really good price considering what all is done to the car! Hope selling the Magnum gets you into a Viper!
 
good call buddy!!!! hahahahahaa
 
Dumb idea bro. Keep the wagon.
 
Cause I need something to drive in the winter.

It's called pirelli Scorpian snow & ice tires.

And buy same darned coilovers and RAISE your ride height in the winter.
 
I am NOT happy about this Erik, however, I fully understand why you are doing this.

At least you will ALWAYS be here, aaaaaaaaaaaand LXF. ;)

Good luck buddy.

Very good price.
 
It's called pirelli Scorpian snow & ice tires.

And buy same darned coilovers and RAISE your ride height in the winter.

you dont know where he lives hahahaha...that wont cut it...awd is NEEDED!
 
you dont know where he lives hahahaha...that wont cut it...awd is NEEDED!
Then keep the MSRT8, and buy a frickin' 1995 Jeep Wrangler for less than the price of aftermarket wheels.
 
Dude.....I ain't going no where......I just want a Viper before I am too old or too broke to enjoy it......and both of those scenarios are gaining on me!

:boxed::boxed::boxed:
 
what are you perplexed about ronnie ol' boy....... ain't 50 something creeping up on you soon????? hehehehehe
 
see......old age is catching up and you can't even take the time to actually type things out completely...... its ok ron....... there is always viagra..... lol
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top