PPPAndy New Member Joined Nov 16, 2007 Messages 902 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Sep 4, 2008 #1 Video 1: Massive Burnout in the dirt with a $15,000 paint job Video 2: The infamous cammin 5.7 Hemi Video 3: Worlds Fastest NA SRT8 Video 4: Gilgamesh's Supercharged 426 monster
Video 1: Massive Burnout in the dirt with a $15,000 paint job Video 2: The infamous cammin 5.7 Hemi Video 3: Worlds Fastest NA SRT8 Video 4: Gilgamesh's Supercharged 426 monster
StevoSRT Moderator Moderator Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 19,139 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Sep 4, 2008 #2 426 Hemi Baby! Wooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8yourM5 Full Access Member Full Access Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 2,367 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 40 Location CA Sep 4, 2008 #3 DUde nothing can touch that cammin 5.7 now make my car sound like that
SanDiegoSRT8 Hotbuns69 Silver Supporter Joined Nov 12, 2007 Messages 595 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Eastlake Proper Sep 4, 2008 #4 My vote is for the Supercharged 426. That thing is friggin' awesome !!!!
Inferal Full Access Member Full Access Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 320 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Sep 4, 2008 #5 I really like the sound of Don's Mag 5.7
Bud GG EVO IX MR Platinum Supporter Full Access Navy EMT / Paramedic Joined Oct 14, 2007 Messages 3,949 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Sep 4, 2008 #6 I was going to vote on the dusty burnout until I saw my bro Dave's (Gilgamesh) video. That and the fact that I've driven that car for 30 minutes one night around Virginia Beach...pre Predator!!!
I was going to vote on the dusty burnout until I saw my bro Dave's (Gilgamesh) video. That and the fact that I've driven that car for 30 minutes one night around Virginia Beach...pre Predator!!!
JMatt Platinum Supporting Member Platinum Supporter Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 2,592 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Sep 4, 2008 #7 I had to go with the record run, just because it frustrated the crap out of Jack in the other lane. LMAO!!!!
I had to go with the record run, just because it frustrated the crap out of Jack in the other lane. LMAO!!!!
M MoePar New Member Joined Jan 13, 2008 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Sep 4, 2008 #8 JMatt said: I had to go with the record run, just because it frustrated the crap out of Jack in the other lane. LMAO!!!! Click to expand... Yep, me too. I replayed that clip about 10 times.
JMatt said: I had to go with the record run, just because it frustrated the crap out of Jack in the other lane. LMAO!!!! Click to expand... Yep, me too. I replayed that clip about 10 times.
JMatt Platinum Supporting Member Platinum Supporter Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 2,592 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Sep 4, 2008 #9 MoePar said: Yep, me too. I replayed that clip about 10 times. Click to expand... Truth is - for a full weight car with a decent-sized driver, Jack did a lot better than he realized.
MoePar said: Yep, me too. I replayed that clip about 10 times. Click to expand... Truth is - for a full weight car with a decent-sized driver, Jack did a lot better than he realized.
HalV48 They Call Me Patron Platinum Supporter Navy Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 5,243 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Age 78 Location Chandler, Arizona Sep 4, 2008 #10 Record run by far the best.
DRKNE55 The Badguy Full Access Joined Jan 24, 2008 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Oakland, CA Sep 14, 2008 #11 i could watch daves srt all day long on a loop. short, sweet, to the fucking point...yeah, im fast. haha
i could watch daves srt all day long on a loop. short, sweet, to the fucking point...yeah, im fast. haha
Jected Aussie Blown 426 Full Access Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 364 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 50 Location Melbourne Australia Website www.freightmanagement.com.au Sep 14, 2008 #12 I have to go 426 supercharged for obvious reasons. All cool videos though.
loxmith Recovering Post Whore... Gold Supporter Full Access Air Force Joined Dec 3, 2007 Messages 16,163 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Georgia Tech Sep 14, 2008 #13 Even though I wouldn't have done it...I voted for the dusty burn-out 'cause it looked so cool.
A ALABAMA MSRT8 Full Access Member Full Access Joined Jun 1, 2008 Messages 1,562 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location birmingham,alabama Sep 14, 2008 #14 s/c 426 all day.
1 1flyn68 New Member Joined Aug 10, 2008 Messages 82 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Sep 15, 2008 #15 dam i want my 68 to go and performance like that the supercharged 426
8yourM5 Full Access Member Full Access Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 2,367 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 40 Location CA Sep 29, 2008 #16 I cant wait till my car moves like that black charger superchager here I come!!!!