VERY NICE 426 Jeep for sale

CentralTexHemi

PUNISHER
Gold Supporter
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
52
Location
Tejas
I would not normally promote someone's vehicle for sale but I have to admit this is a really nice jeep and the work on it seems to be top notch

Price Reduced $58,500 OBO
Location: New England Area
Vehicle Mileage:19,968/HHP 426 Stroker Package Mileage 4,211

I purchased this vehicle brand new. It has never been raced! and always garage kept. It has has been meticulously maintained utilizing the finest Royal Purple synthetics. I have primarily used this vehicle for car shows and sunny weekend drives with my wife. I consider this a very unique vehicle as special care and attention was paid to every detail. It looks and drives as a stock vehicle with one exception. There is not much that will touch it on the road. It runs perfect. I have over 90K invested. It looks and smells new!

Professionally Installed Performance Enhancements:
BES Machined SRT-8 Block
Callies Forged Crankshaft
Compstar Rods
Mahle Pistons and Rings
ACL Bearings
Custom Cam designed by Tony Bischoff
Ported & Polished Heads
Ported & Polished Intake Manifold,
Manley Pushrods
Manley Polished Valve Springs
Manley Titanim Retainers
Custom Fuel Injectors,
ATI Damper
Pro Torque Torque Converter
Custom Diablosport Tuning HHP
Arrington 90mm throttle body
AFE Cold Air Intake
Kooks Longtube Header & High Flow Cats


Professionally Installed Car Audio/Video Enhancements:
Kenwood eXcelon DDX812Double DIN 6.95" TFT-LCD Monitor with DVD, DivX, CD, MP3 Receiver
Navigation receiver built-in (Garmin Software)
Sirius Satellite Radio Tuner
iPod Cable
Rear-View Camera
Built-in Bluetooth Hands Free Phone
Boston Acoustics SPZ Series 2-way Component System
Boston Acoustic Pro Rear Speakers
2-Kenwood KAC-X4R amplifiers 1200W Max, 4-Channel Reference Series
JL Audio Stealth Box with 10" Subwoofer

Professionally Installed Radar System:
RX75 Plus Remote Radar Detector with laser diffusers

Other Features:
HID headlights
LLumar window film with lifetime national guarantee
Clearshield Paint Protection
Weather Tech Floor Mats/Factory mats have never been used and are new
I have all stock parts that were removed from the vehicle.
Attached Thumbnails






LINK TO TOPIC:
http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29863
 
the word manley makes me cringe...especially the valve springs. ESPECIALLY those valve springs on a 426's cam.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top