Used 50 Trim Turbo - Priced to Sell!

GooberMT

They See Me Rollin
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
747
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
New Mexico
Website
www.solid-technology.com
Name: Gabriel Sanchez
Location: New Mexico
Contact: [email protected] / AIM: GABRIELOLG / Yahoo!: juniormt2
Price: 115 OBO / Plus shipping IF out of state.
Description:

I Have Tried selling this before, but i really need the cash, for christmas presents.

I have my old 50 trim up for sale.

Turbo Seals are gone, it needs a rebuild! But if you can rebuild it, SWEET, if not, AGPTurbo says around 400 for a rebuild plus tax, which is still a decent price Because you will be paying well under the price for a new 50 trim turbo which is priced at 850 plus tax and shipping.

Here are some pics of the turbo

50trim1.jpg


50trim2.jpg


50trim3.jpg


50trim4.jpg


I am asking 115 OBO for it, if you are out of state, i will have to charge shipping.

Let me know everyone,

Gabriel
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top