upgraded Novi 1500 supercharger kit

8yourM5

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
40
Location
CA
John Poletti
[email protected]
650-455-4312
HIllsborough CA 94010

Hey guys,
I am selling my super charger kit. I have upgraded almst ever part on this kit. The return lines for the aftercooler have been upgraded
Kit has a custom water resivior.( sits on top of the remote cooler right behind the grill)
Kit has a upgraded 03-04 cobra remote cooler. (fits below the grill on my 300csrt8)
Kit has the smallest pully that you can use on this head unit.
A stock motor should see 10-12 psi a built 426 will see 8-9psi
The head unit was fully rebuilt less than 3 months ago.
This kit is still currently on my car I will get some videos soon of it in actions. I have made 8 track passes on this blower and maybe 30 WOT runs on the freeway. This is a great kit but I need somthing bigger! Asking 3250 shipped anywhere in the USA


Heres is a video the first pull that you see was when the blower had bad gears. I change the head unit and it picked up an other 60hp-40tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yJ5ze0DOQU Watch the second pull

Call me any time if you have Questions. As soon as you paypal me the money I will tell my tuner to pull the blower off.

PS this kit does not include my water/meth kit please dont ask
 
Last edited:
no you just never have any thing smart to say so I gave up. And plus everytime I think about you I think of you in your blue maskin tape diaper smashing a vending machine

sack up anthony and buy my blower!!!
 
I will see what I can do for pics. I have no idea how to upload them if u need pics please add ur email or email me and I will reply with pics thanks
John
 
john-paxton.jpg


8urm5-1.jpg
 
Thank u ron. Can u go to lxfirums and do that for
Me
Over there too?
 
do you EVER hold onto parts for more than a couple of weeks??? lol

good deal for someone!!!
 
Thank u ron. Can u go to lxfirums and do that for
Me
Over there too?
 
BUmp for a price drop

do you EVER hold onto parts for more than a couple of weeks??? lol

good deal for someone!!!

Nope I am young and dumb and can never settle. thats the problem once I am happy wtih my hp/tq numbers I want more. You will see my car have 800+ by the end of summer
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top