UFC® Fight Night™ 13

4t5Gunner

New Member
Full Access
Navy
Joined
Feb 11, 2008
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Va Beach, VA
I seem to have sparked some interest with my earlier post about the Chuck and Rashad fight. Here is the card for the next Fight Night on Spike TV. Some REALLY good tough fights here.

Call 'em (my picks are at the bottom of each fight)

Kenny "KenFlo" Florian Vs. Joe "J-Lau" Lauzon
Height: 5' 10" ..................5' 10"
Weight: 155.....................155
Record: 9-3-0...................15-3-0
Lauzon

Thiago "Pit bull" Alves Vs. Karo "The Heat" Parisyan
Height: 5' 9"....................5' 10"
Weight: 170....................170
Record: 18-4-0................25-4-0
Parisyan

Matt "The Hammer" Hamill Vs. Tim "The Barbarian" Boetsch
Height: 6' 1"...........................6' 1"
Weight: 205...........................205
Record: 5-1-0........................7-1-0
Hamill

Kurt "Batman" Pellegrino Vs. Nate Diaz
Height: 5' 8".......................6' 0"
Weight: 155.......................155
Record: 17-3-0...................8-2-0
Diaz

James "The Sandman" Irvin Vs. Houston "The Assassin" Alexander
Height: 6' 2"............................6' 0"
Weight: 205............................205
Record: 13-4-1........................8-1-0
Irvin

Gray "The Bully" Maynard Vs. Frank "The Answer" Edgar *
Height: 5' 8".........................5' 6"
Weight: 155.........................155
Record: 5-0-1 ......................7-0-0
Maynard

Marcus "Maximus" Aurelio Vs. Spencer "The King" Fisher *
Height: 5' 10"........................5' 7"
Weight: 155..........................155
Record: 14-5-0......................21-3-0
Aurelio

Josh "The Dentist " Neer Vs. Din Thomas *
Height: 5' 11".....................5' 10"
Weight: 170.......................155
Record: 17-5-1...................23-7-0
Thomas

Jeff "The Grinder" Cox Vs. Manny "The Pitbull" Gamburyan *
Height: 6' 4"....................5' 5"
Weight: 155....................155
Record: 13-3-0................6-3-0
Gamburyan

Samy Schiavo Vs. Clay "The Carpenter" Guida *
Height: idk...........5' 7"
Weight: 155.........155
Record: 10-4-0.....22-6-0
Guida

Roman "The Emperor" Mitichyan Vs. George Sotiropoulos *
Height: 5' 10".................................5' 10"
Weight: 170...................................170
Record: 9-1-0.................................8-2-0
Sotiropoulos

Anthony "Rumble" Johnson Vs. Tommy "The Farmboy" Speer *
Height: 6' 2"............................5' 10"
Weight: 170............................170
Record: 4-1-0..........................9-2-0
Speer

*May not be broadcast
 
WOW, I'm really looking forward to the first two...and I think that Manny Gamburyan needs to be humbled a bit. Kenny Florian is good and Tiago and Karo should be good. K. Parisyan has some sick Judo throws. I LOVE seeing those catch people off guard.
 
WOW, I'm really looking forward to the first two...and I think that Manny Gamburyan needs to be humbled a bit. Kenny Florian is good and Tiago and Karo should be good. K. Parisyan has some sick Judo throws. I LOVE seeing those catch people off guard.

Man I can not think of any of his fights that his opponent has not gotten a taste of his Judo throws, win or loose.
 
I can't remember who he fought last in the UFC...it was a good fighter, but he manhandled him and totally caught him by surprise with it. Funny as hell but I'd love to master that move. I guess Manny is his cousin huh? Pretty good for a midget lol.
 
Did you catch the Ultimate fighter when Karo was visiting Manny? Karo felt some of the other fighters did not respect him enough, he got real pissed off and was ready to throw down. I was LMAO.
 
Did you catch the Ultimate fighter when Karo was visiting Manny? Karo felt some of the other fighters did not respect him enough, he got real pissed off and was ready to throw down. I was LMAO.

Yeah I did. That was funny. I think it was one of the oh crap...name is slipping me right now..hehe..those two brothers. The older one is really good and the younger one was a competitor on the show...he acts all gangsta gangsta...hmmm. That's going to bother me aaall day now. :mad2:

I wish they would have went at it and Karo would have thrown his skinny ass into the wall lmao. Would have taught him a lesson to respect they elders. Kid is good though...daddy longlegs.
 
Anyone watching the fight tonight? I have a fricken wedding I HAVE to attend. DRATS!

toughgracieko.gif
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top