UdLuze is selling his car

Anthony has been trying to sell his car since Spring Festival.
 
He's going to be trying for a LONG time at that price!
 
I saw Anthony before SpringFest and he was taking down to Stack for DynoSteve to tune it and told me he was going to try to sell it there. Nice car, best of luck to him, but that price may work for export.
 
Ah, memories. My Charger's fastest run - 13 seconds even - was against his at the time, record setting run back in the fall of '06 I think it was. I remember wondering what the hell he did to make it sound like that and what was up with the chrome 300 rims on the front and the slicks on the back. Duh! :grin:
 
So he's selling it for full msrp of $42k plus all the mod prices....$23k

LOL

Um Ill take a used M6, Gallardo, or Z06 for that price

Nonetheless it's still one of the top 10 baddest Lx's of all time
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top