2muchpsi Gold Supporting Members Gold Supporter Joined Jan 2, 2008 Messages 397 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Illinois Mar 17, 2008 #1 lookin for a used but not abused turbo timer- any brand as long as it is name brand
master_1011 The Man. Full Access Navy Joined Dec 3, 2007 Messages 2,758 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Ventura, CA Mar 17, 2008 #2 If I knew how to take mine out without fucking something up...I'd let you buy it.... But I'm not good with wires. Especially wires that tap into the PCM..... But heres a free bump!
If I knew how to take mine out without fucking something up...I'd let you buy it.... But I'm not good with wires. Especially wires that tap into the PCM..... But heres a free bump!
2muchpsi Gold Supporting Members Gold Supporter Joined Jan 2, 2008 Messages 397 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Illinois Mar 17, 2008 #3 thanks anyway man