Truck & Items for Sale

Chase

New Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey All I am new to this site,
Unfortunately, I lost my job and have to sell the truck (05 Black RC). I am in Northern Indiana. The truck is excellent condition with virtually no flaws. It has 11,800 miles on it and most are highway miles between Indiana and Chicago. The truck still has the factory 3/36 factory warranty until 7/25/09 (was not put into service until 7/25/06) and I think a 8/80 powertrain warranty. I have treated her like a baby as I never planned on having to sell her. It has always been garaged and has never seen rain or snow. There are no paint blemishes, the wheels are in perfect condition with new OEM lug nuts, 2 tires are brand new and two are around half tread depth (all recently rotated and road-force balanced). This truck has Navigation and CD player. The oil has been changed every 3k miles with the OEM recommended 0-W40 Full Synthetic Mobil1 and I replaced the plug with a Fumoto oil valve. The manual transmission fluid was changed just before 10k miles and refilled with OEM Mopar factory fluid. I am asking $29,250. See below for pictures of the truck. Please let me know if you have any questions by sending me a PM, emailing me at [email protected] or calling my cell at 574.274.9302. All inquires welcome.
Thanks,
Chase

If these links do not work try pasting them into your browser. If that does not work let me know.

Assorted Truck Pictures:
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff176/mypinto/?start=all

Individual items for sale:

Mopar Viper Gen III Emblem - From The Viper Store. Asking $45 plus shipping. Retail new $98.95 plus shipping. See 3 links below:
http://theviperstore.com/Pictures_RAM_SRT10_Emblem.htm
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/f...mSRT-10028.jpg
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/f...mSRT-10009.jpg

DC Performance Stage II PCM Flash - This adds approximately 25hp to the truck. I paid $625 with shipping for this from DC performance. I am willing to swap with another member for their stock PCM from an 05 RC. You will need to get this flashed with your VIN number and I will need to get yours flashed with my VIN. Asking $225 plus your stock pcm. You will have to get it re-flashed with your VIN and I can get yours re-flashed. This really wakes the truck up and was in my opinion the best mod I did. See below for benefits.
• Revised fuel and timing strategies
• Cooling fan temperature lowered
• Overall smoother running, with improved torque through most of the operating range of the motor and increased horsepower.
 
Last edited:
Revised List of Items Still For Sale

Here is a revised list of parts still left for sale. The truck is still for sale as well. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again to all.

Assorted Truck Pictures:
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff176/mypinto/?start=all

Mopar Viper Gen III Emblem - From The Viper Store. With a little heat this can be curved to fit the front of an 05 grille. Asking $45 plus shipping. Retail new $98.95 plus shipping. See 3 links below:
http://theviperstore.com/Pictures_RAM_SRT10_Emblem.htm
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/f...mSRT-10028.jpg
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/f...mSRT-10009.jpg

DC Performance Stage II PCM Flash - Adds approximately 25hp to the truck. I paid $625 with shipping for this mod from DC performance. I am willing to swap with another member for their stock PCM from an 05 RC. You will need to get this flashed with your VIN number and I will need to get yours flashed with my VIN ($100 at dealer). Price reduced...now asking $225. That means you will only pay $325 for a $625 mod. This really wakes the truck up and was in my opinion the best mod I did. See below for benefits.
• Revised fuel and timing strategies
• Cooling fan temperature lowered
• Overall smoother running, with improved torque through most of the operating range of the motor and increased horsepower.
 
Last edited:
Revised List of Items Left For Sale

Here is the most recent revised list of parts still left for sale. The truck is still for sale as well. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again to all.

Assorted Truck Pictures:
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff176/mypinto/?start=all

Mopar Viper Gen III Emblem - From The Viper Store. With a little heat this can be curved to fit the front of an 05 grille. Asking $45 plus shipping. Retail new $98.95 plus shipping. See 3 links below:
http://theviperstore.com/Pictures_RAM_SRT10_Emblem.htm
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/f...mSRT-10028.jpg
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/f...mSRT-10009.jpg

DC Performance Stage II PCM Flash - Adds approximately 25hp to the truck. I paid $625 with shipping for this mod from DC performance. I am willing to swap with another member for their stock PCM from an 05 RC. You will need to get this flashed with your VIN number and I will need to get yours flashed with my VIN ($100 at dealer). Price reduced...now asking $225. That means you will only pay $325 for a $625 mod. This really wakes the truck up and was in my opinion the best mod I did. See below for benefits.
• Revised fuel and timing strategies
• Cooling fan temperature lowered
• Overall smoother running, with improved torque through most of the operating range of the motor and increased horsepower.
 
Last edited:
Price lowered again...$27,500. All inquires welcome.
 
truck still available...at a great price $27,500.
 
Glad you got a buyer, Chase! Good luck with the next vehicle! :beerchug:
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top