Truck For Sale...must Go

Chase

New Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey All,
This is somewhat of a repost. I had posted the truck for sale along with all the mods for sale. Most all the mods are sold except a DC Performance Stage II flash. So I thought I would start a new thread for the truck only. The truck is an 05 RC Black with approximately 11,800 miles. I am in Northern Indiana and am willing to work something out as far as delivery/pick-up.

The truck is in Excellent Condition with virtually no flaws and is still under factory warranty. I have treated her like a baby as I never planned on having to sell her. It has all the usual bells and whistles that come stock on an 05 SRT-10 RC. It has always been garaged and has never seen rain nor snow. The wheels are in perfect condition with brand new OEM lug nuts, 2 tires are brand new and two are around half tread depth (all recently rotated and road-force balanced). This truck has Navigation and CD player. The oil has been changed every 3k miles with the OEM recommended 0-W40 Full Synthetic Mobil1 and I replaced the oil pan plug with a Fumoto oil valve. The manual transmission fluid was changed just before 10k miles and refilled with OEM Mopar factory fluid.are highway miles between Indiana and Chicago. The truck is completely stock with the exception of window tint and a Rhino Lining spray in bedliner. I am asking $29,250. See the link below for pictures of the truck (keep in mind that some of the small visual mods that you see in the picture have been removed and sold). Please let me know if you have any questions by sending me a PM, emailing me at [email protected], or calling my cell at 574.274.9302. All inquires welcome.

If the link below does not work try pasting it into your browser. If that does not work let me know.
Assorted Truck Pictures can be seen in the link below.
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff176/mypinto/?start=all

Thanks,
Chase
 
Last edited:
If I didnt have mine I would be on this Michael...good deal on a spotless 500+HP truck...
 
3 years through 7/25/09 or 36k. Truck not put in use until 7/25/06.
 
Last edited:
listed on autotrader and ebay as of later tonight.
 
Price lowered again...$27,500. All inquires welcome.
 
truck still available...at a great price $27,500.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top