TRADE: My RED Brembo's for your SILVER

IntenseImage

New Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
TRADE: My RED Brembo's for your SILVER OR BLACK

Title says it all ... would like to trade the Brembos from my Charger for the silver ones from a 300 or black ones from a GC

Local Preferred: Allentown, PA
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up ... PM has been sent


Also, do we know if the black calipers from the GC fit the LXs as that would be my second choice
 
Yes they so... 1fast4sedan has black one's from a GC on his 300
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the "C"...

I have just IM's a buddy who has been wanting to do a trade like this for 6 months. lol

I am sure he will be in contact with you soon.
 
I've considered this same thing for my charger... I'm curious as to how it will look... please post pics when finished!
 
Me Me Me Me Me I Want To !!!!!
 
Title says it all ... would like to trade the Brembos from my Charger for the silver ones from a 300 or black ones from a GC

Local Preferred: Allentown, PA

1bad4dr said:
Welcome to the "C"...

I have just IM's a buddy who has been wanting to do a trade like this for 6 months. lol

I am sure he will be in contact with you soon.


I am that guy :) I'll send you a PM.

Ron I'll need your help with this if possible. Thanks!
 
I have a "like new" set of black calipers on my JGC is your still interested.
 
if i am ever out your way i will definetly trade. i am in northern indiana. currently about 7 hours from you i think. i may even consider coming out your way to trade. let me know what you think.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top