hey all,
I am completely stuck and in between a rock and a hard place.
I am throwing pride out the window on this one...
as I only have one daily driver...
my 300C SRT8 with 48,982 miles
I had a customer who just went bankrupt for the company I work for...
Unfortunately the BK is going to cost me a charge back of $7K.
Needless to say, the tires that were going to be ordered are now not happening, let alone any expenditure in my household...
I need a set of tires...
just shy of bald or very worn...
DO NOT OFFER NEW OR SLIGHTLY USED...
I am having a hard enough time even doing this as it is...
contact me via PM if you know of anyone that has some tires they are getting rid of that I can run for 2 weeks or so here in San Diego...
stock SRT 8 20's...
seriously desperate...
Thanks all.
Sincerely,
Chris Butler
cbutler32
I am completely stuck and in between a rock and a hard place.
I am throwing pride out the window on this one...
as I only have one daily driver...
my 300C SRT8 with 48,982 miles
I had a customer who just went bankrupt for the company I work for...
Unfortunately the BK is going to cost me a charge back of $7K.
Needless to say, the tires that were going to be ordered are now not happening, let alone any expenditure in my household...
I need a set of tires...
just shy of bald or very worn...
DO NOT OFFER NEW OR SLIGHTLY USED...
I am having a hard enough time even doing this as it is...
contact me via PM if you know of anyone that has some tires they are getting rid of that I can run for 2 weeks or so here in San Diego...
stock SRT 8 20's...
seriously desperate...
Thanks all.
Sincerely,
Chris Butler
cbutler32