Tires for my Srt4 Caliber??

Im so dumb to I was like when the hell awwww crap hahaha
I will give you a trial membership to VIP, if you agree to post pics of YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT WE WANNA SEE, upon delivery you will become a platinum member...

dead serious
 
I will give you a trial membership to VIP, if you agree to post pics of YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT WE WANNA SEE, upon delivery you will become a platinum member...

dead serious

Boobies and pie wagon?:king:
 
I will give you a trial membership to VIP, if you agree to post pics of YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT WE WANNA SEE, upon delivery you will become a platinum member...

dead serious

ROFLMFAO :rofl2:

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:
 
I love what my Tire thread has come to lol. Much like my face book comments hahahaha

Dee just go throw some used tires on there for temp. if your unsure what you'll be getting come look at mine. the MXM4s i have on have about 60% tread left and paid $30 ea mount and balanced.
 
I have no money right now I just wanted to get an idea, but I am going to spend money period I am jus going to get the ones I want rather then spending some on temp ones then the real ones hahahaha
 
I ran a set of rikens on my nsrt4 and I really liked them plus they were cheap.

Now back to boobs and butts. ;)
 
Confirm you are willing to post the cha chas and we can move forward in another thread...

/continues sexual harassment :)
 
lol your bad Nate. I guess I could considering you would never be able to tell if they were mine lmao
 
lol your bad Nate. I guess I could considering you would never be able to tell if they were mine lmao

Exactly, can you send him the butt too? I forgot to get him a bday present. :friends:
 
roflmfao. reminds me of the time i sent mains and nate a pic of my Mooobs!!! it just so happend i grew to a DD size and my skin turned white.
 
roflmfao. reminds me of the time i sent mains and nate a pic of my Mooobs!!! it just so happend i grew to a DD size and my skin turned white.
LOL....

you sir are a blessed man! If you ever fall victim to a tragic situation, I will be sure to take very good care of Paula... :)
 
roflmfao. reminds me of the time i sent mains and nate a pic of my Mooobs!!! it just so happend i grew to a DD size and my skin turned white.



ahhhh yes what a fun day that was.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top