You just have to watch out for the ones that venture south of the border.
Chocolate coved tootsie pop :mains:
how many licks does it take to get to the center???
You just have to watch out for the ones that venture south of the border.
Chocolate coved tootsie pop :mains:
how many licks does it take to get to the center???![]()
I WANNA LICK CHOCOLATE POPS! :woot: :mains:
lol stds man hahahawhats wrong with the lollypop?
lol the smell man hahaha
fixed
rofl the funny thing is i can accually hear her saying that ha ha
hahahaha whatever that's nasty Nate. The one for Mains was funny as shit tho lol..
/puts on halo
What did I do?!?!
Changing my post lol mean face/puts on halo
What did I do?!?!
Changing my post lol mean face
Nev don't make me kick you hahahahaha
lol Nate ok fine I'll post up some pics.