***The Official Third Annual Spring Festival of LX’s Photos and Video Thread***

fatchance

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
335
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
So Cal, The OC
-Please post all Spring Festival of LX Festival photos, videos and links in this thread-


This will make it easy for everyone to see and read about the day.
 
Last edited:
oh i am sure she has another 300 or so to come!!!! btw, tam, i did not see any of me????? wtf????? hehehehehe
 
damn tamara, thanks again for all the pics. its like i was there. i was a bit drunk though....hehe....theyre all a bit out of focus it seems. :bigwink:

thanks for the pics of that black chally though, first one ive seen that i liked.
 
Sorry I don't have more of individual members/owners, but about 10 cars in, Marc decided to go back to the car to get out of the cold, so I was left to my own devices. By the time I was done taking pics of the feature cars, most of the regular joes were rolling out in droves. :sad:

And yeah, I have decided to I do really really really want a Chally, but unfortunately I can't find a way to justify getting one anytime in the next like ten years. Sure does look nice in person though. :love:
 
Awesome pics!!

Thanks for all the work!


That White Maggy about 1/3rd of the way in is an abomination!!!
 
Awesome pics!!

Thanks for all the work!


That White Maggy about 1/3rd of the way in is an abomination!!!

LOL! Yeah, but there's always at least one at every show and this one just HAD to be documented. :shock:
 
Here are a couple of videos from Saturday, the first, from when we rolled into the show and the second of cars leaving the show.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySU3ob116BM[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5HR4ulicjM[/media]
 
oh i am sure she has another 300 or so to come!!!! btw, tam, i did not see any of me????? wtf????? hehehehehe

Here ya go Chris
Your ride is sweet! And looked great considering your long ass drive. Way to go Bro!

DSC_0133.jpg


DSC_0132.jpg
 
Great pics, Tamara!

That White Maggy about 1/3rd of the way in is an abomination!!!
Yeah, it's a bit "neighborhood specific", but I thought the hood hinge re-do was cool:


NOICE!!!


They just couldn't build it, right?

Damn that looks good (minus the 'south of the Mason-Dixon Line' theme).

I guess I'll have to settle for this:

:grin:

Velocity stacks FTW!!!!


I'm sort of "meh" on yellow, but this thing was hot like lava:

Huge props to the guy(s)/gals(s) that did that vehicle.

Possibly my favorite engine bay:


Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, someone does THIS:

LMAO :laugh:
 
Not sure if this got posted here, but this was sitting out in front of the Double Tree at 6:30am Saturday morning for about 15 minutes.

challeger16.jpg
 
Sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Here ya go Chris
Your ride is sweet! And looked great considering your long ass drive. Way to go Bro!

DSC_0133.jpg


DSC_0132.jpg

thanks chris!!! dahahahahahahahahahaha at least someone likes me!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top