Contact info:
Jon
SRT8Magnum@gmail Or you can PM me here.
Atlanta Georgia.
I hate to put these up for sale but im forced to come up with some money FAST!
First I have a complete set of Mopar stage 2 coil overs for sale, never been installed. They're still in the box that Snow shipped them to me in (never even opened the box).
Second I have a set of brand new Hotchkis sways w/ bushings. Still in unopened box that I got through BMC.
I paid Snow $1k for the coilovers plus shipping ($65)
The sways are going for about $390 through BMC at the moment.
Make me a reasonable offer please! I know you guys won't try and low ball me here.
Also have a set of 5 MSRT8 rims for sale cheap but they will need to repaired. $500 for all 5. 1 rim still has the tpm, and 2 rims still have some good tread left on the falken fk452's that are on them. Also a good year RSA that only has about 200 miles on it but has sat unmounted for about 2 years.
Local preferred but willing to ship.
Jon
SRT8Magnum@gmail Or you can PM me here.
Atlanta Georgia.
I hate to put these up for sale but im forced to come up with some money FAST!
First I have a complete set of Mopar stage 2 coil overs for sale, never been installed. They're still in the box that Snow shipped them to me in (never even opened the box).
Second I have a set of brand new Hotchkis sways w/ bushings. Still in unopened box that I got through BMC.
I paid Snow $1k for the coilovers plus shipping ($65)
The sways are going for about $390 through BMC at the moment.
Make me a reasonable offer please! I know you guys won't try and low ball me here.
Also have a set of 5 MSRT8 rims for sale cheap but they will need to repaired. $500 for all 5. 1 rim still has the tpm, and 2 rims still have some good tread left on the falken fk452's that are on them. Also a good year RSA that only has about 200 miles on it but has sat unmounted for about 2 years.
Local preferred but willing to ship.