ASKING 2900 shipped any where in the USA
John Poletti
[email protected]
650-455-4312
HIllsborough CA 94010
Hey guys,
I am selling my Novi 1500 super charger kit. same head units thats on the worlds fastest lx. I have upgraded almst ever part on this kit. The return lines for the aftercooler have been upgraded
Kit has a custom water resivior.( sits on top of the remote cooler right behind the grill)
Up graded to a bosch water pump for the aftercooler
Kit has a upgraded 03-04 cobra remote cooler. (fits below the grill on my 300csrt8)
Kit has the smallest pully that you can use on this head unit.
A stock motor should see 10-12 psi a built 426 will see 8-9psi
The head unit was fully rebuilt less than 3 months ago.
This kit is still currently on my car I will get some videos soon of it in actions. I have made 8 track passes on this blower and maybe 30 WOT runs on the freeway. This is a great kit but I need somthing bigger!
Heres is a video the first pull that you see was when the blower had bad gears. I change the head unit and it picked up an other 60hp-40tq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yJ5ze0DOQU
Watch the second pull
John Poletti
[email protected]
650-455-4312
HIllsborough CA 94010
Hey guys,
I am selling my Novi 1500 super charger kit. same head units thats on the worlds fastest lx. I have upgraded almst ever part on this kit. The return lines for the aftercooler have been upgraded
Kit has a custom water resivior.( sits on top of the remote cooler right behind the grill)
Up graded to a bosch water pump for the aftercooler
Kit has a upgraded 03-04 cobra remote cooler. (fits below the grill on my 300csrt8)
Kit has the smallest pully that you can use on this head unit.
A stock motor should see 10-12 psi a built 426 will see 8-9psi
The head unit was fully rebuilt less than 3 months ago.
This kit is still currently on my car I will get some videos soon of it in actions. I have made 8 track passes on this blower and maybe 30 WOT runs on the freeway. This is a great kit but I need somthing bigger!
Heres is a video the first pull that you see was when the blower had bad gears. I change the head unit and it picked up an other 60hp-40tq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yJ5ze0DOQU
Watch the second pull