Stereo Stuff For Sale! (Tons of pics) All in GREAT condition!

SRTLUVR

Detailing "Go-to" Guy
Silver Supporter
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Birmingham, AL
**EDIT**PRICE**DROPS**
This won't be a list of "used and abused" junk that I'm trying to get rid of, like you tend to see in threads like this. The speakers that are for sale in this thread, have MAYBE played 150 songs. They simply didn't work for my taste/setup, so I replaced them, and my loss is your gain. The head unit I have for sale, I used for 18 months, but yet is in GREAT condition. All the equipment has NO scratches, no dings, no scrapes, no holes, no nada. And it will all be shipped and packaged VERY WELL, surrounded in styrofoam. Whoever picks this stuff up, will feel like they just bought new equipment, for a great deal :) All prices also INCLUDE shipping, so don't lowball me, as my prices are already very fair. I have access to UPS pickups Mon-Fri, so I'm ready to ship as soon as you send Paypal :) My name is Chase, and my paypal address is: [email protected]. Now for the goodies, thanks for looking!!!

**SOLD** Pioneer FH-P8000BT Head Unit. This isn't anything "fancy." It's a basic double din CD player, with iPod hookup and control and bluetooth. I have both the mic for the bluetooth, and the iPod hookup cable as well. It's illumination is blue, and has a remote control. This head unit has served me very well, and will get the job done, if you seek basic CD playing, and would like to have iPod control, and have bluetooth convenience. It also has two RCA preouts for adding two amps, for a basic system upgrade. I have a "quick start" guide, and CD rom user guide, but cannot find the actual "instruction manual." Price is $90 SHIPPED. :) **SOLD**

DSC_0317.jpg


DSC_0318.jpg


DSC_0319.jpg


DSC_0320.jpg


DSC_0321.jpg


DSC_0322.jpg


DSC_0323.jpg


DSC_0324.jpg


Infinity Reference Series 9623i 3-way 6x9's. They have a 2ohm impedence, handle up to 100 watts RMS, and a 94.7db sensitivity. I do NOT have any installation or owner's manuals for these. These fit in both LX front doors and rear deck. Again, shipping will be boxed perfectly in styrofoam. Price is $90 SHIPPED. :)

DSC_0325.jpg


DSC_0326.jpg


DSC_0327.jpg


DSC_0328.jpg


DSC_0329.jpg


DSC_0330.jpg


DSC_0331.jpg


SOLD! Next up is Infinity Kappa Series 692.9i 2-way 6x9's. Also fit in LX rear deck and front doors. These have a 4ohm impedence, handle up to 110 watts RMS, and a 96db sensitivity. The woofer cones are glass-fiber, and you can angle the direction of the tweeter for better imaging. Also, do NOT have any instruction or installation manuals for these either. Price is also $100 SHIPPED. :) SOLD!

DSC_0332.jpg


DSC_0333.jpg


DSC_0334.jpg


DSC_0335.jpg


DSC_0336.jpg


DSC_0337.jpg


DSC_0338.jpg


Lastly, is a Rockford Fosgate P3L-S12 Premade box with 12" Stage 3 Shallow subwoofer. I tested this in my SRT8 Jeep, and it worked great, I just wanted more for my personal taste. I do NOT recommend this for the trunk of an LX, it did not sound good in my Charger at all. It is SPECIFICALLY designed for behind the seat in regular cab trucks, where space is an issue. Again, this sounded great in my Jeep, I just wanted more, lol. It can handle 400 watts RMS, frequencey response is 43-250Hz, has a 4ohm impedence, and an 86db Sensitivity. It's covered in a gorgeous low-pile black carpet with a stitched Rockford logo on the front, and metal plate logo on the back. This one will be shipped in its original box. Price is $150 SHIPPED. :)

DSC_0339.jpg


DSC_0340.jpg


DSC_0341.jpg


DSC_0342.jpg


DSC_0346.jpg


DSC_0347.jpg


DSC_0348.jpg


DSC_0349.jpg


DSC_0350.jpg


DSC_0351.jpg


DSC_0352.jpg


I can begin shipping immediately. PM me with any questions. Thanks again for looking!! :)
 
Last edited:
Pioneer FH-P8000BT Head Unit. I have a "quick start" guide, and CD rom user guide, but cannot find the actual "instruction manual."

Infinity Reference Series 9623i 3-way 6x9's. They have a 2ohm impedence, handle up to 100 watts RMS, and a 94.7db sensitivity. I do NOT have any installation or owner's manuals for these. These fit in both LX front doors and rear deck. Again, shipping will be boxed perfectly in styrofoam. Price is $100 SHIPPED. :)


Next up is Infinity Kappa Series 692.9i 2-way 6x9's. Also fit in LX rear deck and front doors. These have a 4ohm impedence, handle up to 110 watts RMS, and a 96db sensitivity. The woofer cones are glass-fiber, and you can angle the direction of the tweeter for better imaging. Also, do NOT have any instruction or installation manuals for these either. Price is also $100 SHIPPED. :)

Here you go dude.

You can find most stuff online now a days ;)

the Ref speakers one is a little meh but the others had the owners manuals.

Head Unit:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Car/FH-P8000BT_OperationManual0228.pdf

Reference Speakers:

http://manuals.harman.com/INF/CAR/Owner's Manual/ReferenceME_OM_2006.pdf

Kappa Speakers:

http://manuals.harman.com/INF/CAR/Owner's Manual/KAPPA 692-1i om.pdf
 
You guys know Chase takes great care of his stuff... good deal for someone. So what cha replacin it with?
 
Thanks Drew! I think that's the first constructive "nice" thing you've said to me in awhile, lmao :D

Already replaced it and installed it all. Gonna take some pics this weekend and post :D
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top