SRT8 Hood For Sale

TALON

SRTV8
Silver Supporter
Marine Corps
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
901
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
74
Location
Antioch,Ca.
Brilliant Black Pearl SRT8 hood for sale $1,000 + shipping. Excellent Condition.

IMG_2844.jpg


IMG_2845.jpg


IMG_2846.jpg


IMG_2847.jpg


Ken
 
damn ken, what you going to do now? dave mod?

I'm making a few changes before I head down to SEMA next month, and I won't be needing my OEM hood any more so I thought I'd just sell it instead of storing it.

Ken
 
man i wish you were just selling the heat shield hahaha.....i'd get that in a second! lol

good luck buddy....

this is gonna be perfect for anyone who buys it
 
what are you putting in place of it ken????? i will go out on a limb and say a challenger style hood??????
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top