Bondy
New Member
I have an unused srt track experience that I am looking to sell. I would be able to transfer it over to your name for you to use. Looking to sell it for $300 or best offer. If interested please send me a PM. Thanks
I have an unused srt track experience that I am looking to sell. I would be able to transfer it over to your name for you to use. Looking to sell it for $300 or best offer. If interested please send me a PM. Thanks
in in california if i can use it around here i'll buy it. i'm bad with all this forum stuff email me at [email protected]
thanks
scott
I am a complete idiot. I purchased my CSRT8 in march, and it says SRT8 track experience on the window sticker...what is it, and how do I use it?
Click link below...
http://www.drivesrt.com/en/track_experience/overview/index.html
and dont feel dumb...I bet 90% of the dealers have no idea what the SRT track experience is..
..
I wonder how many buyers don't realize it is a use it or loose it deal. It is only good for one year from your in-service date, and if you missed the deal near you, you might have a long trip to use it.
I did mine two weeks ago. Great time, well run and I thought that you can see where the $500 goes. It was at Raceway Park in Englishtown NJ and it was raining like hell most of the day. A lot of slip and slide.
It confirmed for me how badly the pre 2009 cars need a limited slip rear differential. I couldn't get up to speed on the road course because I kept waiting for the rear to slide out, but with the 2009 cars, both wheels spin and you can maintain real control, especially at the drag strip. MOPAR performance should package a full conversion kit, that is if our new Italian masters leave any of the good stuff.
It was interesting that all the cars had their tire pressures set up to 47 pounds - I asked about that but couldn't get a really clear answer. Also, even though it was WET, at the end of the day there was no brake dust anywhere to be seen on the rims. We were always instructed to put the cars in park and not sit on the brake if we were waiting in line for part of an event to begin, were they using diferent brake pads then the crap that is on the production cars????
Discuss.......
They use the track experience cars to test products so they may have been testing a new dustless pad...when I went back in May 06 they had some with Mopar CAIs and Mopar lowering kits....one of the engineers told me a couple cars had mods he couldnt talk about...he did tell me to try and drive the ones with MOPAR stickers on them..
They use the track experience cars to test products so they may have been testing a new dustless pad...when I went back in May 06 they had some with Mopar CAIs and Mopar lowering kits....one of the engineers told me a couple cars had mods he couldnt talk about...he did tell me to try and drive the ones with MOPAR stickers on them..
If you use your car at a road course, you will not see any brake dust. My friend and I went and I had stock pads and he had an aftermarket brand and my wheels were clean when we were done. His had dust on them. I'm on the left.
[]
I wonder how many buyers don't realize it is a use it or loose it deal. It is only good for one year from your in-service date.
Remember that the track experience is only part road course....though I remember all the cars having really bad dust covered wheels.....I even commented to another guy about how bad they looked early in the day..