SRT I want..

TNCHARGER

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
4,000
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
East TN
Looking to sell the Vette and move back to an SRT vehicle.....if you are thinking about selling or know of a good deal let me know.......thinking maybe Charger, Magnum, Jeep or Chally....just miss the SRT....BTW...Vette is 2000 Coupe 42,000 miles...
 
Knew this wouldn't last long. lol

Buy mine.
 
What about a low mileage 300c? Lisa has her 2006 300C SRT for sale...33,000 miles. Corsa Cat Back, JLT Intake, Grip Grille, Diablo Tuner and dual rear DVD in head rests.
 
Knew this wouldn't last long. lol

Buy mine.

Does it come with extra engines??...;)Hehe

What about a low mileage 300c? Lisa has her 2006 300C SRT for sale...33,000 miles. Corsa Cat Back, JLT Intake, Grip Grille, Diablo Tuner and dual rear DVD in head rests.

I like the 300 but not my first choice...
 
I hear ya...if you change your mind let us know, will keep my eyes peeled for anyone selling other SRT's
 
Am I missing something here????? Did you sell the truck and get a Vette???? WHEN????
 
Am I missing something here????? Did you sell the truck and get a Vette???? WHEN????

Dang Chase...to save time I will just say yes and yes...LOL....I was just thinking today I should have bought your Jeep that time you offerred it for sale...:bye:
 
Slim's Magnum on LXF was selling his 06 MSRT8 for $18k. It has many upgrades - including one of our cams (Spartan I think) and some ported FRI heads.

Super deal and the car is in great condition. Inferno red with black Viper-ish stripes down the middle. Some guy from Norway was interested in it a few days back - it's almost last call before he sells it to the dealer for $18.600 so if you're ready, jump on it. 440 ish RWHP and exhaust, intakes etc etc
 
Slim's Magnum on LXF was selling his 06 MSRT8 for $18k. It has many upgrades - including one of our cams (Spartan I think) and some ported FRI heads.

Super deal and the car is in great condition. Inferno red with black Viper-ish stripes down the middle. Some guy from Norway was interested in it a few days back - it's almost last call before he sells it to the dealer for $18.600 so if you're ready, jump on it. 440 ish RWHP and exhaust, intakes etc etc
 
Damn. Was TOTALLY in the dark on this one, lol. NEVER KNEW!!!! :(

Hey Larry, I believe there's also an '06 Inferno red Magnum on Ebay with 600 original miles for sale as well!!!!
 
Good luck with it Larry, i've seen some really nice cars with good deals...be patient and you can find them...Are you leaning towards the Jeep? I would be also...the new ones are in my cross hair, probably wait a few years and let the depreciation set in, then look to buy.
 
Damn. Was TOTALLY in the dark on this one, lol. NEVER KNEW!!!! :(

Hey Larry, I believe there's also an '06 Inferno red Magnum on Ebay with 600 original miles for sale as well!!!!

Thanks for the heads up on the Ebay. Will check it out.

I may have never posted that I did sell. Ron & Maureen knew about it. The trade for the Vette was just an opportunity. The guy that bought my truck wanted it bad...real bad...and was willing to pay for it.;)..the Vette was part of the deal.

I had planned to come back with another SRT10 but now I dont know...I just miss the 6.1 Hemi. I am amazed at how slow the C5 Vette is compared to an SRT8....and the torque...wheres the torque???:novote:
 
Good luck with it Larry, i've seen some really nice cars with good deals...be patient and you can find them...Are you leaning towards the Jeep? I would be also...the new ones are in my cross hair, probably wait a few years and let the depreciation set in, then look to buy.

I really like the Jeep but have had to cut my "toy" budget over the last year....going to have to replace mama's Durango in the next 6-8 months plus buy my son a car when he graduates college in about 15 months...promised him a new car if he graduated with a 3.5 GPA or better and looks like that is going to happen.

My biggest mistake was not buying Chase's Jeep before he changed his mind about selling it. $27K was a steal..:wallbash:

And yes, I have seen many a deal go thru the forums for those who were patient....fortunely the Vette depreciates slow so I have plenty of time..
 
My biggest mistake was not buying Chase's Jeep before he changed his mind about selling it. $27K was a steal..:wallbash:

Quit kicking yourself Larry. Chase wasn't selling his Jeep, he was just on his period.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top