SRT 8 Parts for sale -manifolds/1/2 shafts,etc

FIXER

New Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Points
0
6.1 intake for sale
6.1 stock half shafts w/ tone rings
6.1 stockhalf shafts w/o tone rings
5.7 stock half shafts
5.7 diff (3000mile) installed 6.1 in car
5.7 complete drive shaft
AFE CAI
Air Hammer polished stainless steel CAI
ZEX hemi N2O set up complete, heater, bottle opener, window switch, purge
NX complete direct port N2O system 3 bottles 2 bottle openers, 2 heaters,progressive controller,wide-band 0s sensor intergraded into system
complete set of SRT8 300c wheels perfect w/F1 tires 2500 mi maybe
2 SRT wheels with 245 RSA's
2 305/30/20 F1 tires 800 miles
Hoosier 305/17 DRs on cobra wheels
5.7 brakes FR & R 4 rotor , claiper, hoses and pads 1000mi
1 complete exhasut systems mnaifold to tailpipes 5.7 SRT DESIGN cars
1 SRT8 mid pipes & back complete exhaust
SRT8 Jeep stock manifolds and cat pipe


lots and lots more
Dave
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up Ron. I'll take care of it

Ron, Delete my thread as I will not have time to post Pics of all Items before my 24hr time limit per this forums rules on sale of items over $100

thanks again
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up Ron. I'll take care of it

Ron, Delete my thread as I will not have time to post Pics of all Items before my 24hr time limit per this forums rules on sale of items over $100

thanks again

I will extend you a 72 hour grace period Dave.

Thanks brotha...

Our Mods of this section like to hammer down. lol Hell, I even got hammered on when I posted some F/S items. lol
 
Let me know how much for the drag wheels/tires and the intake please.
:)
 
i'm interested in the intake and 2 or 4 C SRT 8 wheels only, no tires.
 
I need 2 300 rims how much?
 
PRICES PLEASE???

You will sell just about everything in that grace period if you list prices.....the whole pm thing is going to take forever and being a competitive buyer it sucks

I want the intake/afe/airhammer/zex/Jeep stock catback?/Srt8 rims/Srt8 rims with tires

Looking forward to prices...THANKS
 
Fixer is in the ft myers area..SW coast of Florida..
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top