Srt 10 Rear Axle

Charg-um@BMC Performance

The "Original" now @ BMC
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
S. Florida
Ok, I will do it right this time with some pics...

1000.00 obo +shipping

Includes brakes and swaybar, but no leaf springs.


viperrear001.jpg


viperrear002.jpg
\

viperrear004.jpg


^^^ I believe according to the tag it has the 4.10 gear..
This came from an 05 RC so if that makes any difference.
 
Sure , make me an offer.

It came from an 05, and I thought it had the 4.56, but the plate has 4.10 stamped on it, so maybe it was a leftover :shrug:
 
Not terrible. With old bushings and bushing mounts?
Let me check with the CFO.
I'll get back to you in 24 hours.
Thanks!
 
Oh...hey man. Totally forgot about ya. Sorry.
I asked the CFO here about the front sway bar.
Here's the conversation:

"So, honey, I'm thinking about picking up an extra sway bar and having it powder coated."
"Why?"
"Well, it's added protection over the stock coating, and it looks cool."
"Oh. Where's the front sway bar again?"
"In the front."
"Smartass. Can you see it?"
"Well, I can when I'm working under the truck."
"Okay, you can get it....right after you start driving your truck on it's roof."


Damn.
 
Heh, consolation prize is that your wife is smart! haha
 
that is a double edged sword though dave........ my wife is smart as hell in her specific profession, but when it comes to cars........ not so much.....this helps tremendously when it comes time to explain mods!!!! lol

"honey, this s/c will allow me to safely and quickly change lanes in the event someone cuts in front of me....."

"ummmmm, ok, sounds fine......if it for safety reasons, i am ok with that......"
 
that is a double edged sword though dave........ my wife is smart as hell in her specific profession, but when it comes to cars........ not so much.....this helps tremendously when it comes time to explain mods!!!! lol

"honey, this s/c will allow me to safely and quickly change lanes in the event someone cuts in front of me....."

"ummmmm, ok, sounds fine......if it for safety reasons, i am ok with that......"


LOL...my wife says my truck must be a lemon......it is in the shop too much for "warranty" work..:bigwink:
 
Oh...hey man. Totally forgot about ya. Sorry.
I asked the CFO here about the front sway bar.
Here's the conversation:

"So, honey, I'm thinking about picking up an extra sway bar and having it powder coated."
"Why?"
"Well, it's added protection over the stock coating, and it looks cool."
"Oh. Where's the front sway bar again?"
"In the front."
"Smartass. Can you see it?"
"Well, I can when I'm working under the truck."
"Okay, you can get it....right after you start driving your truck on it's roof."


Damn.

LOL, no worries..
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top