SOLD! Two 10" Dayton H.O. Subwoofers (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceberg62

New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I bought these subs three weeks ago. They are brand new in the box. I have decided to go with a totally different set up so I'm about to lose my ass on these but whatever, it's only money right... They go for $126/speaker at parts-express.com plus shipping. I'd like to get $100/speaker plus whatever shipping is. I'll pay the first $10, you pay whatever it costs beyond that. You get a great deal and I learn a great lesson. Feel free to ask questions. And btw, the price is firm.
IMAG0170.jpg

IMAG0167.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top