SOLD-SRT MAX Cam for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rec 26

...a tremor in the MOPAR
Full Access
Army
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
El Paso, TX via Centereach, NY Vieques, PR and San
Website
www.cardomain.com
Decided to go ahead and sell my camshaft that I bought back in November of last year. I know I've been talking about getting it installed, but with my job schedule and me deciding on going a different route with my SRT's performance (doing exhaust and getting a dyno tune and that's it).

It's still in the box (and shipping box in fact!). I'm asking for $400 for it. I paid $420 back in November and it's now $450 on the site..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top