SOLD! SRT Baby Car Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, looks like the babyseat I use just with the SRT bit added. Cost me about $300 and Madeline's gonna outgrow it before long. Good luck with the sale.
 
Man, dont let my wife see this! Part of me getting this car was that it is a 4-door and we can have kids. We have been married for 8 months so I am NOT ready but I would be all over this!
 
I think Chase is planning on needing one of those pretty soon too.
 
Man, dont let my wife see this! Part of me getting this car was that it is a 4-door and we can have kids. We have been married for 8 months so I am NOT ready but I would be all over this!

Haha, I was two months pregnant by our first wedding anniversary. Get ready. :maddy:
 
Sorry Claude! Seriously at $250 that seat is a good deal, and that's without the customization.
 
thanks but does not look like its selling? I know things are bad but if someone made an offer I just might take it. Once my new seat is done this is going to be collecting dust as i am not going to have to car seats in the car lol. And I am not having another kid lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top