SOLD--Someone buy my 1999 Z28

Awesome car Hal. I put a 1994 and 1997 Z28 through some of the hardest conditions possible and was totally pleased.

LOL---> "Owned by a young non-smoking senior citizen"
 
Good luck on the sale buddy
 
Hit reserve of $12,000 last night. Maybe I'll get a few more bids before the 5PM PST ending.

Gotta sell it now.:cry:
 
Had a mad dual at the end. Ended with $13,828.36. Bittersweet
 
awesome. So who ended up getting the bid?

The NASA scientist from Alabama. He had his son finish the bids for him because his flight was postponed and then cancelled from Atlanta to Huntsville. I think it's taking him longer to get home from Atlanta than it took him to get from Moscow to Atlanta.
 
The NASA scientist from Alabama. He had his son finish the bids for him because his flight was postponed and then cancelled from Atlanta to Huntsville. I think it's taking him longer to get home from Atlanta than it took him to get from Moscow to Atlanta.

lol

Well I was hoping the NASA guy got the car. Woot.
 
Hal, bittersweet is right. I'm sure you have a lot more than that invested there...at least it's behind you now.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top