[sold] Pro Torque 2800 Stall... got me a 1.486 60 Ft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfox0099

NASCAR Tech Student
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
47
Location
Augusta, Ga. (Fort Gordon)
Website
www.redfox-racing.com
I am working with Pro Torque on getting a new TQ from them and becoming a distributor for their parts so I am going to get rid of my Pro Torque 2800 stall.





My last pass on it I got a 1.486 60 ft., was in the low 1.61 range N/A and in the low 1.5s with it at 1st with my ProCharger setup.



This was $575 new so I was looking to get $450 plus shipping and I need your core also.
 
???? not doing that at this time...what kinda shit is that? I would look at another brand...JMO
 
I had the same issue with them and my 2800. Nice converter, smooth ride on the street and 1.73 60' with heads/cam SRT8.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top