SOLD
I have a pair of stock coil pack/fuel rail covers for any model SRT-8, in good condition. The right side cover has been modified with an aluminum plate painted flat black. I had a "7.0L" sticker on the plate when I had just the 426 stroker but since adding the Whipple supercharger, I have not been able to use these covers with the new fuel rail setup, and have since taken off the "7.0L" so it is now blank, ready for your own personalization. The silver paint on each "HEMI" is slightly wearing in some spots. Otherwise, these covers look good with no cracks. They also come with all mounting studs. Best new price on the web is $81.70 for both covers and 4 studs. I will sell for $65.00 shipped in the US. PAYPAL ONLY.
I have a pair of stock coil pack/fuel rail covers for any model SRT-8, in good condition. The right side cover has been modified with an aluminum plate painted flat black. I had a "7.0L" sticker on the plate when I had just the 426 stroker but since adding the Whipple supercharger, I have not been able to use these covers with the new fuel rail setup, and have since taken off the "7.0L" so it is now blank, ready for your own personalization. The silver paint on each "HEMI" is slightly wearing in some spots. Otherwise, these covers look good with no cracks. They also come with all mounting studs. Best new price on the web is $81.70 for both covers and 4 studs. I will sell for $65.00 shipped in the US. PAYPAL ONLY.
Last edited: