TNCHARGER Moderator Moderator Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 4,000 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location East TN Feb 9, 2011 #1 SOLD!! These are brand new Mopar mats for the LX vehicles..I ordered them for a 2006 Charger...never been in a car....$50 shipped lower 48.... Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
SOLD!! These are brand new Mopar mats for the LX vehicles..I ordered them for a 2006 Charger...never been in a car....$50 shipped lower 48....
TNCHARGER Moderator Moderator Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 4,000 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location East TN Feb 10, 2011 #2 B-bop...
King Savage Nasty Canasta Platinum Supporter Law Enforcement Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 1,318 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Feb 10, 2011 #3 Lol Larry...I should buy them so they can sit in MY garage just like they have in yours...
Quick Mgmt. - I can't help you Super Moderator Platinum Supporter Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 7,549 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location San Jose, CA Feb 10, 2011 #4 King Savage said: Lol Larry...I should buy them so they can sit in MY garage just like they have in yours... Click to expand... You'll have better luck over on lxforums. I think everybody here bought the SRT8 mats and we all have the stock ones sitting in the garage.
King Savage said: Lol Larry...I should buy them so they can sit in MY garage just like they have in yours... Click to expand... You'll have better luck over on lxforums. I think everybody here bought the SRT8 mats and we all have the stock ones sitting in the garage.
TNCHARGER Moderator Moderator Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 4,000 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location East TN Feb 10, 2011 #5 King Savage said: Lol Larry...I should buy them so they can sit in MY garage just like they have in yours... Click to expand... LOL...yeah Jon...trying to clean out some old stuff so I can put new stuff in to age....:bigwink:
King Savage said: Lol Larry...I should buy them so they can sit in MY garage just like they have in yours... Click to expand... LOL...yeah Jon...trying to clean out some old stuff so I can put new stuff in to age....:bigwink: