SOLD *NEW* 16g Black iPhone 4S (Sprint)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceberg62

New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
iphone-4s-001_medium.jpg


Hey guys, I have a brand new Sprint iPhone 4S that is still in the plastic. It has never been opened. I won it through a contest with my company. I'm gonna put it up for sale on eBay where they go from $600-$800. They're $600 plus tax from Sprint but there's an estimated 3 week wait before they will even ship them . I'll let one of you guys have it for $550 (firm).

It has Apple's full warranty and if you pay for the insurance with Sprint they will cover it just like you bought it from them.

Lemme know if you want it.
 
Sold on eBay for $643 in less than five hours!

Thanks for looking!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top