Sold my Jeep - Several Parts Available

07blksrt8

New Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I parted with my Jeep yesterday, replaced it with an 09 Cady CTS-V.

I have a few parts for sale, all are either new or in A-1 shape:

Green Drop-In air filter, as new $30 shipped Continental US

K&N Drop-In air filter, as new $25 shipped Continental US

Jet 180 degree thermostat, the correct one engineered for the 6.1, new in box, $30 Shipped Continental US

Volant Intake Kit, new in box, complete with instructions, $250 shipped Continental US.

07 PCM with B&G Stage 2 tune, will need to be shipped to B&G for flash to your VIN, $250 shipped Continental US

Stock 07 Cat-Back exhaust, used less than 500 miles, absolutely as new $100. Probably too cumbersome to ship, I will however meet someone up to 50 Miles from Raleigh NC.

Please shoot me an email at [email protected] as I don't get on the forum every day, otherwise I will try to check every few days for any P.M.s

Thanks,
Erik
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top