SOLD: Low Mileage '06 300SRT8 w/great mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRTLUVR

Detailing "Go-to" Guy
Silver Supporter
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Birmingham, AL
Time for a change in the Tubbs family automotive stable, lol. Looking to get into a Jeep Wrangler or Ram 1500 for my daily driver, so the Chrysler is for sale!! :)

I originally bought this car from Johan Mangs (head Mopar tuner @ DiabloSport) in September of 2010, for $25,500 & he was the 2nd owner (first owner was an elderly Floriday lady), so that would make you the 4th owner. I'm asking $23,00 FIRM. Please don't ask me to "part out" the car, because I wont. I won't sell anything separately, I'm selling the car as is, no questions asked. And I believe for the mileage, mods, and condition of this sled, the price is incredibly fair. I will ONLY CONSIDER the following offers:
Anyone with a tastefully modded 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited or Ram 1500 that would like to trade. Anyone that would like to arrange travel arrangements. Or any SUPER-SERIOUS BUYER with a SLIGHTLY lower offer.

She's a 2006 fully loaded SRT8 with every option except rear DVD. Has a Pioneer Avic-X930BT navigation. Not gonna bore you guys with all the stuff you already know it has, lol. Other than BRAND NEW SRT8 floormats & Mopar trunk mat, you already know the other options. :)
Here's the mods you would want to know about:
LMI true 4" CAI - Arrington cast 90mmTB - ported intake manifold - PWR mean street heads - PWR 224 cam - American Racing headers & hiflow cats - Corsa Extreme exhaust - KWV1 coilovers - Hotchkis swaybars - BWoody swaybar links - Option5 wheels (22x10.5 rear & 22x9 front) with black painted pockets, wrapped in Pirelli Scorpion tires (265/35 front & 295/30 rear) - Fully debadged with the exception of the BT rear wing emblem - Grip grille - Painted roof & mirrors black - Full BT underhood kit & catch can - Gloss black ABS cover & faux-firewall - S&P painted coolant tank - custom painted & tinted tails & painted front turn signals - Mopar center console (done by Jina's) - flawlessly tuned by Johan (predator will come free with car, lol) - rolled fenders front and rear.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few small things, but that covers 99% of it. The car lives a pampered life, under covered parking every day at work. And is garaged about 30% of the time at home. Always lathered in Adam's polishes, with the most delicate of care, this thing is mint, other than the minor expected nicks from being a daily driver. All regular maintenance has been done. Rear differential & transmission service was done at 30k miles. She currently has 42k+ on the ODO. No rash on the wheels whatsoever. Car dyno'd at 460rwhp & 460rwtq at Diablosport.

I've sold vehicles in the past, with people that had me jumping through hoops, only to NOT come to an agreement. Please don't waste OUR time, by teasing me with offers that won't come to fruition. When you have the money, we'll talk. (sorry, not trying to be a jerk) Serious offers only please. On with the pics. :)

DSC_0506.jpg


DSC_0501.jpg


DSC_0502.jpg


DSC_0505.jpg


DSC_0507.jpg


DSC_0493.jpg


DSC_0494.jpg


DSC_0495.jpg


DSC_0496.jpg


DSC_0498.jpg


DSC_0499.jpg


DSC_0438.jpg


DSC_0443.jpg


DSC_0444.jpg


DSC_0622.jpg


DSC_0619.jpg


DSC_1045-1.jpg


DSC_1046-1.jpg


DSC_1051-1.jpg


DSC_0845.jpg


DSC_0846.jpg


DSC_0847.jpg


I don't have any pictures of the interior. But it's flawless. No rips, no tears, no stains, no nada. Other than the new Pioneer head unit & new floormats, it's OEM. If you'd like pics, however, get me your email and I'll send you some (only if you're a serious buyer). Thanks for looking, and don't hesitate to PM or email me with questions!!! :)
[email protected]
 
Last edited:
Chase...You want to trade this sweet ride for a JEEP or TRUCK??

If you NEED a truck I guess it is okay. Everybody needs a truck..... to help their friends move stuff.

..
 
oh lord............ please remove this add so i am not tempted to call you............lol

folks, this car is badazz!!! i remember checking it out when johan first bought it and could not belived how clean it was. now chase has taken it even further........this is also the car with THE very first LMI True CAI!! lol great deal on a sweet ride!!
 
Car is 90% sold. Will know 100% yay or nay on Wednesday. We shall see. I'm hunting Jeeps & Rams like CRAZY right now, lol. Thanks Chris. :)

If car sells, it's staying in the community. A member on LXForums is purchasing. So we'll have a close watch on it. :)
 
Car is SOLD. Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! :)
 
congrats chase! sorry i did not get back to you after i talked to you......... kid stuff....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top